Aotearoa is back in various levels of lockdown. Auckland is at Level 3, and the rest of the country is at Level 2. For now. So let’s rip once again so people have something to look forward to while they’re stuck at home. Here’s today’s (Aotearoa Fights Back Day 14). All previous quizzes can be found here.
- In Star Trek, what small furry creatures were once considered mortal enemies of the Klingon Empire?
- Which is further north, Havelock or Palmerston?
- Phobos is a moon of which planet?
- The Wimbledon Tennis Championship has been cancelled this year, but when was the last time it was cancelled? 1917, 1945 or 1953?
- On which continent are the Atlas Mountains?
- Approximately how many yards are there in 18 metres?
- What acid is responsible for the burning pain when your muscles don’t have quite enough oxygen?
- Which painting do the Italians call La Gioconda and the French call La Joconde?
- Which country has the 2-letter code CH?
- What is the stage name of Katheryn Hudson?
Answers for 25 Aug 2020
- Havelock. Havelock North is also further north
than Palmerston North
- Lactic acid
- The Mona Lisa
- Katy Perry