Aotearoa is back in various levels of lockdown. Auckland is at Level 3, and the rest of the country is at Level 2. For now. So let’s rip once again so people have something to look forward to while they’re stuck at home.
Here’s today’s (Aotearoa Fights Back Day 06). All previous quizzes can be found here.
- In which 1992 film did Denzel Washington play the titular role of a prominent civil rights activist?
- What is the capital of Jordan?
- Which boxer described himself as being “So mean, I make medicine sick”?
- Software engineer Margaret Hamilton led a team that developed software for which highly successful US government project?
- The Arno River runs next to which famous Italian building?
- What is the hardest substance in the human body (get your mind out of the gutter)?
- What is the new election date for the New Zealand general election?
- In Hamlet, what is Hamlet’s mother’s name?
- Which French region does claret wine traditionally come from?
- In Greek mythology, the Minotaur was a chimera which was half man and half what?
Answers for 17 August 2020
- Malcolm X
- Muhammad Ali
- The Apollo program
- The Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Tooth Enamel
- 17th of October